Thursday, January 6, 2011

Its hard to stand high when you have no power in hand

I need to stay after hours in the workshop because the nearest time keep biting me to finish my job the quickest.

All of you managers be aware that I am the first priority among all just that I am not like you guys who can always pointing fingers on anything happen in past, present or even future. Don't worry too much. I ll be responsible for the thing I should.

Access to the workshop really is a big deal for me, it is not much to ask I guess as last year I was the one who unlocked and locked the place. Not forgotten the clean sheet on safety as for equipment, tools and even users.

I don’t want highlighting on experiences I had in few years back, while I am the one who gave authority to people. Don’t talk to me like I don’t know what the SOP is, just that we call it SWP in my old time. I even had the most valuable gold card on entering any confined space ever in the country!

So please! Let me stay in the workshop doing my things. I have big plan ahead and I can say that it is so huge that u can’t even think of it!

1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

ini mcm nk handstand je.