Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am so not for being not me at all..

I missed my happy Monday for long. Un-worry Monday. Productive me on Monday. Had been in the office at nine thirty after meridian with lousy looks would not be very good start.

*

Last evening there were three families came to my house. Lucky that my wife so quick being auto naked chef that can cope very well with the short noticed condition. And so fried meehoon it was.

Late after the visit, it was me again in the office. Re enter all the boundary conditions, preset settings and re run all the mess. Both in the lappy and office PC. To at least thirty passed twenty two hours as a glance once on my white watch.

*

Cramp on the forehead did not seem normal to me. And I never liked them.

*
*


Let me be me so long to good bye.

8 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

gle dahi pon leh cramp. mmg dasat byk pikir

morsmode said...

have a happy monday next week :)

laki cikgu kimia said...

esan, ye kot. nyampah gila.

matadore, i hope so :D

Solehah said...

hehe..tak suka gak hrni..

DrSam said...

I think the naked chef switching to auto mode made your Monday less favorable than usual. You soul never leave your home :)

laki cikgu kimia said...

hihi just to be me. ;P

laki cikgu kimia said...

solehah, sama2 bersabar ye.. :D

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

cramp on forehead doesnt sound normal either. tp kalau wrinkles on forehead is quite common for people at our age. Oww i feel old :P